As a Judge.me partner you'll receive a a pre-agreed upon cost per acquisition (CPA) payment for each qualified lead you bring to Judge.me. A qualified lead is a shop that installs our app for at least a month and where no fraud or abuse by the referring partner has been detected.
- To become a partner, email Judge.me support to set up your partner account. Please provide a short description of your business or how you plan to refer shops to Judge.me.
- We will agree on the CPA payment you will receive based on the expected number of leads and level of impact your campaign(s) will be having.
- Once you're a partner, we will provide you with a link structure you can use to send traffic to any page on our website, including our app landing page, and get credit for it if a shop installs our app.
The Judge.me affiliate program has some common sense rules to prevent abuse:
- Self-referrals are not allowed. The idea is for partners to refer other people. Please don't use the partner program as a way to get a discount for your own shop.
- Black hat, spam, or any other unethical behavior will get your account banned. Be a nice internet citizen.
- In some cases we can you credit for the referral even if the customer didn't sign up through your link. If you have a case like that, contact us with some proof of referral so we can award the referral to you.
- We reserve the right to change the terms at anytime for future referrals. It's our product after all.
That's the legal mumbo jumbo taken care of. Now let's work together so we can start paying you for sending us customers as soon as possible!